Thursday, January 30, 2014

summary stats - week 4

It's like it was only yesterday that this was an idea, and now it's almost over.

So here we are at week 4, with only 2 days to go. As in the past, the blue bars on the below graph represent the cost of each day's food, the red line represents the number of calories I consumed. Average calories per day for week 4 was 1,718; average per day through day 28 was 1,692. I consciously started increasing my calorie count this past week, targeting 1,800. Spendingduring week 4 was also higher, at $2.65/day, vs. $2.50 for the whole 28 day period.


The below graph shows calories consumed (blue bars) vs. calories burned through exercise (red bars). Week 4 had some hectic days, so I missed working out on two days, but I have been thinking about raising my exercise intensity lately, so I've hit 700+ calories on some days.


And finally, weight continues to go down. I weighed in this morning at 182.3.


No comments:

Post a Comment